Monday, November 14, 2005

day two ...



i was strooling along the beach by myself when i realized that a bunch of kids were following me around like my entourage .. am i a celebrity? hmmm ... hw come nobody told me that :)

these kids are wonderful and i ended up spending my time with them ... most of them are quite shy, but always ready for another pics.

the tide usually happen during the afternoon and its scary when your house is just 5 meters away from the water ... sign of climate change?

the wind seems never stop to blow ... from dusk till dawn. some of us started to worried ... wat if we cant get back to sorong? its been raining, so i stay at the house and my arms are itchy ... cant stop scratching ....


as usual in the evening we showed "the burning season" about chico mendes from Brazil who fought for the rubber tapper's right to keep the forest. there was a problem with the speaker tho' so they can only watch the movie without sound.

No comments: