Tuesday, March 20, 2007

why? ... beacuse ....

Why I love shopping?
I love the smell of new clothes or new books … love to have new stuff ... love the SALE sign … shopping is a good distraction from heartache, stress, job [besides food of course] …

Why I love swimming?
Cos I can say ‘hey I love exercise especially swimming’ although I just sat there in the swimming pool, watching people swim around [but I do swim though for most of the time] … no sweat involved … I think im quite good [hate do stuff that im not good at] …

Why I love traveling?
Love to visit new places and dream about it … it also means that I can shop there (even just for a tiny souvenir) … meet new people … try the local food … culture …

Why I love snorkeling?
Ah … all those beautiful colorful creatures … get tanned …

Why I love dogs?
Furry … cuddle-able [is this even a word?] … naughty … good companion …

Why I love chocolate?
A 'good' drug from Heaven … relaxing … love the smell … love the taste …

Why I like junk food?
Cos junk food is bad for u but damn delicious

Why I hate needle, doctor, hospital, dentist?
Cant stand the smell of hospital ... cant stand the drilling sound while you r waiting for your turn in the dentist and when it’s ur turn … hospital is not a happy place (except for the room where they put the babies) …

Why I love U [God, family, friends, u …]
Cos there is only one U in this whole wide world and U meant a lot to me ..

No comments: