Monday, May 21, 2007

Why don’t you like to be reminded of your birthday?

A friend told another friend that she didn’t want to be reminded of her birthday. I was laughing at that time cos I just clicked the send button of my email to congratulate her on a mailing list (sorry ya girl, don’t be mad).

Another friend said the same thing when I congratulate him, and I asked him why? He said: I just don’t want to be reminded that’s all. You are still in your 20-ies [I was in my late 20ies and he was around 30ies], when you reach 30 you will notice how fast time passes you by.

Maybe it is true. Maybe when you reach 30 (which I already am), time passes you by. Maybe it is the time when you actually gonna feel and say “Yeah, I am old(er)”… time when you get jealous with the teenager who are having the time of their lives fooling around … But being “older” is not that bad … you are your own boss, you are the one who make all the decision … you are “more” special because you have been through a lot more …

About birthday ... But I DO want to be reminded. I want my friends to call, text, or email me. I want my friends to wish all the good things for me. I want them to hug me on my birthday. I want to celebrate it with you guys. I want to get a lot of surprise and crazy bday present. I want to be reminded that I am a year older, that my time on this planet is a year shorter. I want to be reminded, so I can thank GOD for all the bless He has given me and I hope He will still love me although I’ve been a very bad gurl last year. I WANT TO BE REMINDED.

So friends, my bday is May 29 … I am waiting for all the good wishes from you guys. You can write something funny or crazy, or even send me some presents hehehehehe …

Some notes:
Pelangiers, your ice cream from last year ... I will never forget that (hmmm i havent finished with that book that you guys gave me)

MSG, I still remember how you all walked in the snow that night to give me my bday cake. Although all day long I’ve been avoiding you guys cos I felt a bit sad and want to be alone. Im sorry guys … Thank you, you are the greatest friends (feel like crying now hiks hiks hiks).

No comments: