Saturday, June 30, 2007

how do you mend a broken heart?

my heart was crushed when a girl friend who i thought was my best friend "stabbed" me behind my back. she had been using me for her own benefits. partly it was my fault to trust her 100%. what a fool i was. its been years and i tried to forget, but its not that easy.

how do you mend a broken heart?
dont tell me that i need to make peace with her. cos honestly i couldnt tell if she is telling me the truth or not.
dont tell me to forget. cos i try for so many times. but as long as my heart is still aching i cant forget.
dont tell me to let go. cos im letting go but the memories is still lingered.
it just hurts so much when you trusted someone, but the other person didnt trust you as much.
it just hurts so much when you poured your heart out, the other person took advantage.

... but still .. i remembered her bday, sent an email and wished her happiness ... and of course i still got that annoying attitude from her ... sigh

and now ... i met another person who just like her. Not in appearance, but everything else. gosh .. i moved to spore and has to deal with "this" again??? of course this new friend has not done anything wrong ... but everything about this new friend reminds me of my so-called best friend ...

No comments: