Wednesday, February 08, 2006

is love blind or it just make you lose ur mind?


these days have not been easy for some people (that I know). when you are in love with someone, sometimes you just dont want to see the truth, you just want to see what you want to see. maybe deep inside you know that the other person doesnt love you, but you refuse to acknowledge it. at the end, when you realize that there is no hope for both of you, you "kind of" give up, you just accept what is left for you...

my question is: is it worth it? all the effort? all the intention? the heart ache when you "just" realize the truth? all the if question (if only i listened to my friends' advice .. if only ... if only ...)?

Honestly speaking I dont think I can answer that questions. Maybe because I have never been in love (like really really in love)?

... my deepest sympathy my friend. from the bottom of my heart i really wish you all the best. just want to let you know that I'm here for you, hugs ...

No comments: