Friday, March 30, 2007

what a day ..

Do you know how a small complement could actually brighten up your day?

While waiting for my dinner, an uncle and aunty were giggling and laughing while looking at me. I was curious.

Me: what is it? [worried that I might have some liptick on my face, altho i didnt wear any make up that nite]

Uncle made some hand gesture that I look sleepy [he?].

Anyway, when my food is ready ...

Aunty: he said that you are pretty, always smiling

Uncle:
piĆ o liang [and put his thumb up]

Me: thank you [and could not wipe that smile off my face]

what a day .. jadi GR .. wink wink wink

and then i remember what my dad always says: you are beautiful but u need to lose some weight

urgh ....



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

see what i've told you before bout u and ur smile. ur smile indeed a bless not only for you, but also for people around you.. keep smiling ii... even lg bosen pun, keep smiling.. hihihi...

Anonymous said...

Ii... tau gak waktu nyokap gw ketemu lo... dia bilang... cantik banget. Menurut gw cantik ga ada hubnya dengan weight hihihi... (Sedang dalam pembelaan diri sendiri juga huahahaa)

-MM

Unknown said...

ol & MM .. thanks

tp jgn sampe gw senyum2 sendiri di tempat umum kali ya .. nanti pd menjauh ...

betul ... cantik gak ada hub nya dgn berat badan [pembelaan diri krn baru makan McD hehehhe]

Anonymous said...

hey, i totally agree with that uncle :D besides, your smile brightens everybody's days. that's why a lot of us in LUMES love hanging out w/ you. miss yah, ii! mwah!!