Sunday, April 08, 2007

me and books

enggak kuatttttttttt .... mau confess ... ok ... i know that im in a very tight budget here ... but i've been to the book store for i dont know how many times, just sat/stand there and read those books. but, today i lost it .. i lost my self-control ... hiks ... so i bought two books today ... it means i need to cut back my other expenses ... hw come i cant control myself around books? does this mean that my relationship with books are much much deeper than clothes? ... sigh ...

ps: a friend brought me 3 indonesian books, and i read it all in 1,5 days ...

pss: when i say book, it means novel ok .. not text book or those look-like-pillow-heavy-thick books

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no library?

but i know what you mean. the library here are awesome (campus and district), and near campus there is this second hand book-shop which you can buy and re-sell to them. but till now, i haven't re-sold anything, i want to keep them all...hahhaa (i'm trying to on my way to collecting the series of unfortunate events)

-ii- said...

we hv 2nd hand book store ... and usually i resold my books, and use the money to eat some indonesian food hahahhahahah (cos its a bit expensive ... ayam penyet nyam nyam nyam)

of course there are libraries, but I like to read my books in my room on my bed with some music, a nice drink (and snack). I can apply for the library card but i dont hv local ID card so i hv to pay double for the annual fee. So I will just wait a bit longer, i will definitely join when i get a job, which means I will hv my PR and my ID … cant wait …

Rika, Mamanya Naufal said...

Wah... Half Price Bookstore itu oke banget ya Za... kayaknya gue bisa lo ga nginep disana, ngabisin waktu gue cari buku2 antik..:D,

Penyakit kita sama Ii... gue juga ga kuat kalo untuk buku. Dulu waktu esmea, gue sampe nyimpen2 duit jajan hanya untuk ngelengkapin koleksi agatha crhristie gue. Sejak kerja, langsung ada budget untuk buku.. tp sejak punya anak... hiks.. terpaksa ngalah demi susu si Nau..:D