Wednesday, May 09, 2007

brides from Indonesia

The world is getting weirder and scarier ... I know that many countries have dating service website and I even heard about mail-ordered bride from Russia (I think there's a movie about this). But I was at awe when I got an URL (from a mailing list) about this similar thing in Indonesia. And yes I read it (but because I'm curious OK). First of all, the website is soooo ordinary and was designed by an amateur. Second, .... of there is no second (hehehhe). Anyway, that is not what troubled me. It's the content of the website. The owner (a foreigner husband and an Indonesian wife) offers a 2-week tour to their small village in East Java, where guys can meet a bunch of single women who are looking for husband (for sure). According to the website, these women don't care about your age, appearance, or financial status. And if you lucky (which I think your chance to get lucky is about 99%), within 2 weeks you will get your bride. And how much does your bride cost? oh about USD 1,500

I am not against this kind of dating service at all, but the way the owner sell their service makes me speechless.

Oh this is from the website:

"Would you like a wife who never complains, nags or refuses sex? One who devotes her life to making you happy?"

Are you making an advertisement for angel, mister? Well, if the angel has internet access and read your website I think they prefer to stay in heaven. ohhh sorry mister ... my mistake ... so you are referring to a free-mute-maid-whore (sorry for the language .... ) who can cook, wash your underwear, clean you house, raise your children and be ready 24-7 when you are in "mood" to have sex, but has no life whatsoever???? OMG. Well I think whoever wrote this a chauvinist pig.

No comments: