Wednesday, May 16, 2007

my head's hurt

i know that all my friends love me a lot. they encourage me all the time, especially now when i have not found any job. this particular friend of mine know what i "really" want to do. and evrytime this friend is online, friend always asks whether I have found smth or not. and just now, friend just sent me another 9 websites with a bunch of openings (actually i will apply even for the lowest position hehehehe .. cos this is smth i want ..) .... but as soon as i opened all these websites .. ARGH

i never put as much afford as i do now in looking for a job. saturday newspaper has more than 50 pages full of job advertisement. some of them have deadline a week after the ad and the rest 2 weeks after. usually i skim through and look for the earliest deadline, apply for it and then apply for the rest. if the company doesn't has a position for me, usually i will go to their website and sometimes i could actually find some other position for me. So how much time do i need to get to the last page of this saturday newspaper? believe me or not 2 weeks and smtimes more. i even find it hard to visit other job search website

actually all these times i take things easily, i dont want to stress my self out (cos it wont do good for me). i always hv time to visit FS, MP, detik or my blog (like now hehehehe)

so can u imagine hw i feel when my friend sent me those websites and i actually opened them? i wanna scream ... i cant even cry ...so many of them, when will i find time to read the pdf? if i just could get one position with them (altho' this opportunity is not in spore). i know i need to prioritize and i think i did that already (c'mon .... 2 weeks to answer all those stupid ads? im prioritizing rite?) .... but i hate my prioritization ... next week i will change my strategy ... hmmm ....

... and now im hungry ...@ 2 am where can i find smth to eat?

No comments: