Monday, October 16, 2006

reuni lagi bo'

Yesterday I got an sms from RAN asking if I will be free during next week ... Of course girl, I hv the whole week planned out already (doing nothing except watching dvd :P). If I hv smth more interesting to do, I’ll go for it. Apparently RAN is also fed up with Labuan and need to escape. So we ended up planning for another very short trip. I have my ticket already (costs me a lot-don’t know hw im gonna pay for this trip, but I will worry about it when I get back).

I don’t know what is happening. Lately I just have this urge to go somewhere .. anywhere as long as I can get out of this town or country … maybe because I have 2 very lousy weeks, and it drained me. I need a break … another break … 2 days with great friend with lots in common will bring back my energy for sure, and wipe off this negative aura from me hehehehe … sight seeing, dining, shopping, gossiping ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and a great great time, we did have. It was nice to see you again, Ii. HOpe you can come over and visit Cebu one of these days. I know ate and I would just be so happy to show you around our humble hometown ;) mwaahz!

- RAN